- Former Wendy’s restaurant 56 Water Street Summerside
- Parcel # 73023 lot area +/- 1.87 acres or 81,457 square feet
- Property formerly operated as a Quick Service Restaurant under the Wendy’s Banner
- Listed Price $715,000
- Assessment $567,200 Taxes $16,300 2016 tax year
- Building Area 3,769 square feet
- Building constructed 1999
- Foundation: consists of continuous monolithic frost walls poured on reinforced concrete footings.
- Floor Structure: Floor structure consists of reinforced concrete slab on compacted fill
- Exterior Walls: Brick veneer, retails storefront and entrance systems insulated plate glass set in anodized aluminum frames.
- Roof Cover: The roof of the building is low slope / flat with membrane roof cover
- Floor Coverings: Commercial grade short loop carpeting and quarry tile over concrete.
- Walls: Textured and painted sheetrock.
- Ceilings: Combination of painted sheetrock and suspended acoustical tile
- Lighting: Standard commercial florescent fixture
- Underground service to building with Primary 3 phase 4 wire 600 Amp breaker
- Sub panel A 150 amp
- Sub panel B 150 amp
- Sub panel C 200 amp
- Sub panel Cook centre 200 amp
- HVAC: The building features roof-mounted condenser/compressor HVAC units.
- Current Zoning is C-2 Service Commercial per Summerside Zoning By-law SS-15
- Broad zoning allowing for large and medium sized commercial uses
- Examples in addition to Restaurant, … Business/ professional office, Medical office, Bank/ Financial Institution, Food Store, Liquor Store, Bus Terminal
Book a tour today! Contact Jerry LeBlanc